Five Apposite of Yoga
For a well-balanced spiritual life, Swami Surender Dev ji Maharaj has listed out 5 points. These points are carved out in order to make the yogic teaching easy and understandable for all. Ensuring physical, mental and spiritual welfare, these points are:
Apposite Exercise (Asanas)
- To keep the body healthy, flexible and strong.
Apposite Breathing (Pranayam)
- Deep Breathing, accompanied with multiple mudras to relieve the body from stress and diseases.
Apposite Relaxation (Savasana)
- To relieve the body from tension, anxiety, bad mood, worries and fatigue.
Apposite Diet (Vegetarian)
- Consuming healthy and pure vegetarian food which allows easy digestion.
Positive Thinking (Vedanta) and Meditation (Dhyana)
- For eliminating negativity, inducing optimism and increasing happiness, meditation & positive thinking can help.